These are the available registration options. Authors can only register on-line with two payment options: credit card and bank wire (through EDAS). Registrations cover: Access to all technical sessions and keynote speeches, e-program and e-proceedings online.
Please read CANCELLATION POLICY below first before you pay for the registration.
|CCCI 2021 Registration||IEEE Member2||Non-member2|
|Author Registration (for Student or Non-Student until October 7, 20211)||€380||€460|
|No-paper Early Registration (until October 7, 20211)||€380||€460|
|Late (from October 7, 20211)/On Site Registration||€480||€560|
|No-paper Student Registration||€250||€250|
|Extra Page Charge (for each page beyond 5 pages/paper)||€60||€60|
- A. All attendees at CCCI 2021 should make the registration. To be published in the CCCI 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL (member or non-member) registration rate.
- B. One FULL REGISTRATION allows the author to upload ONE paper (up to 5 pages) and the Non-refundable registration fees must be paid by October 7, 2021.
- For Author Refunds: Authors who have registered their accepted paper are not eligible for refund if decided to withdraw their paper.
- For Non-authors there will be No Refund for cancellation from October 7, 2021.
How to register for CCCI 2021
- Go to the CCCI 2021 Registration at EDAS (sign in or, if you do not have an EDAS account, sign up)
- Members of IEEE must keep updated their society membership in EDAS (check the "update your society memberships" link) in order to register with reduced charges
- Please specify your dietary constraints or special needs in "My Profile"
- Click "Icon" of Payment by Credit Cards or Bank Wire
- Enter necessary card details as well as VAT numbers or other details for your invoice; then click the button of "PAY"
- For Bank Wire, it takes a while for the EDAS system to update your payment status (Important Reminder: please pay "All Bank's Charges If Any are To Be Born" by yourself!)
- Any problem occurs in EDAS, please Click "Request help" (on the bottom line of the page) and EDAS staff will reply to you ASAP.